Friday, December 7, 2012

Ms A's Maternity Signature Quilt

A secret is revealed!

I have been keeping this beauty hidden and quiet for quite a few months, and I can finally show the pictures.

My daughter is a very keen musician, and consequently, I am very close to her music teachers in school.  When I learned that Ms A was leaving to have a baby, I decided that she needed a special quilt.

I decided to make a Signature Quilt (otherwise known as a siggie).





I sourced music fabric from all over the world, but because I had chosen a really bright colour scheme, only a few pieces worked well.

I ripped out three borders until I was happy with my final choice!

You can just see the detail in the fabric.  The fabric is from the School of Rock range, and alternates between Momma Loves and Daddy Rocks!  Perfect, I thought!










A little bird, or at least a little bird's mother, tells me Ms A was very, very happy with her quilt!

What more can I ask for

Happy Piecing xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for wanting to leave a comment. I love reading them all. Rachelle x