Monday, December 17, 2012

Jane's Christmas Swop

 This beautiful  quilt came my way to quilt ready for our Christmas swop.  I was SOOOO excited.  I have previously quilted for Jane, so she deliberately left me big open spaces to 'do your thing'!
Before Quilting

The centre applique and embroidery pre quilting

The wonderful thing about Jane's quilts is their simplicity that enables my quilting to showcase!  Thank you Jane!!!
Finished :)

The feather border

Who said you cant write on a quilt!

The centre applique block quilted

I adore quilting feathers :)

The cornerstone details

The reverse of the quilt.  I deliberately chose to use dark brown on the reverse, as I happen to know who this quilt is for :)

The cornerstone detail (reverse)
I cannot press Post on this Blog Post until after the 11th of December, as that's the date of the party, but I hope you won't mind waiting until then.

Love in piecing

Rachelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for wanting to leave a comment. I love reading them all. Rachelle x