Thursday, July 26, 2012

Karen's 'House' quilt

I have taken a very LOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time to complete this quilt, mostly because I was having so much fun!

Karen asked for piano key borders - and the rest was up to me!  Music to my ears :)

Before!
Unfortunately my computer is currently experiencing a breakdown, so I apologise for not updating my website more recently.  I've been using my ipad but it wont let me move the photos around.  I have resorted to stealing the kids computers when they're at school - sshh!



The finished quilt before borders and trimming back.
Spirals in the sashings
Fillers and detail of the stars.
The heart blocks
The centre block, and centre borders
Close up of the centre block.  Take a sneak peek at the grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for wanting to leave a comment. I love reading them all. Rachelle x